HDCVT HDMI HDBaseT 4K 70m Extender with IR POE
The HDMI Extender over cat5e/cat6 is a tool for extending your HDMI signal over long distances to a compatible display.
It is designed to convert HDMI signal to standard HDBaseT signal and transmit by Ethernet cable. It also supports Transfer Bidirectional Infrared control signal together with the HDMI signal, so you can control the Source in the Sink side which is 70 meters outside, also you can control the Sink in the Source side which is 70 meters outside using the HDMI Extender.
- POE (Power Over Ethernet) function support, either TX or RX powered 12V@2.5A, another device will no need power form the DC jack. POE Power Consumption less than 10W
- Use single UTP LAN cable (CAT-5E/6) to substitute HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmission
- UTP cable termination follows the standard of IEEE-568B
- Transmission distance:70 meters: 1080P @60Hz36bit; 3D1080P@30Hz36bit;40 meters: 1080P @60Hz@48bit; 1080P @120Hz@24bit; 3D1080P@60Hz@36bit;4K x 2K@30Hz@24bit
- HDMI V1.4 supported
- HDCP compliant
- Full HD support: 1080p@60Hz@48 bit/pixels, 1080p@120Hz@24 bit/pixels, 3D 1080P60Hz and 4K x 2K@30Hz@24bit
- Transfer Bidirectional Infrared control signal together with the HDMI signal
We Also Recommend
HDCVT 30m Wireless HDMI Extender
HDCVT 8×8 HDMI 4K Matrix over HDBaseT 100m Excluding Receivers