Apple Mac Mini 4 Core
Re-engineered in no small way.
Climb in. Geek out.
Mac mini features high-performance 2666MHz DDR4 SO-DIMM memory for faster rendering, working with massive files, or running multiple virtual machines. And now you can configure even more memory — up to 64GB — to run even heavier workloads.
Mac mini now includes all-flash PCIe-based storage, with up to four times the read speeds of previous flash options. So you can load giant files and launch apps faster than ever — and with the available 2TB SSD, you’ll have twice the space for all of them.
I/O, I/O, it’s off to work you go.
With a variety of ports, Mac mini is ready for a variety of workflow configurations. Thunderbolt 3 is our most powerful and versatile port ever — and Mac mini has four of them. The new HDMI 2.0 port delivers more bandwidth than its predecessor, so you can enjoy faster frame rates. And now Mac mini can be configured with 10Gb Ethernet so it's ready to move mountainous files and monstrous data up to 10 times faster.
- 3.6GHz quad-core Intel Core i3
- 6MB shared L3 cache
Configurable to: 16GB, 32GB, or 64GB
Support for the following combination of maximum concurrent display setups:
- Up to three displays:
- Two displays with 4096-by-2304 resolution at 60Hz connected via Thunderbolt 3 plus one display with 4096-by-2160 resolution at 60Hz connected via HDMI 2.0
- Up to two displays:
- One display with 5120-by-2880 resolution at 60Hz connected via Thunderbolt 3 plus one display with 4096-by-2160 resolution at 60Hz connected via HDMI 2.0
Thunderbolt 3 digital video output supports
- Native DisplayPort output over USB-C
- Thunderbolt 2, DVI, and VGA output supported using adapters (sold separately)
HDMI 2.0 display video output
- Support for one display with 4096-by-2160 resolution at 60Hz
- DVI output using HDMI to DVI Adapter (sold separately)
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- HDMI 2.0 port supports multichannel audio output
Four Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports with support for:
- Thunderbolt (up to 40 Gbps)
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps)
- Thunderbolt 2, HDMI, DVI, and VGA supported using adapters (sold separately)
- Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps)
- HDMI 2.0 port
- Gigabit Ethernet port (configurable to 10Gb Ethernet)
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
Wi-Fi - 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
Bluetooth - Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
Ethernet - 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
Line voltage: 100–240V AC
Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz, single phase
Maximum continuous power: 150W
Operating temperature: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
Storage temperature: –40° to 116° F (–40° to 47° C)
Relative humidity: 5% to 90% noncondensing
Operating altitude: tested up to 16,400 feet (5000 meters)
Typical acoustical performance: Sound pressure level (operator position): 5 dBA at idle
Your Mac mini comes with 90 days of complimentary technical support and a one-year limited warranty.
In the Box
- Mac mini
- Power cord
We Also Recommend
Port Designs 60W MagSafe 1 & 2 Power Adapter for Apple Macbook Pro/Air
Apple 60W MagSafe2 Power Adapter
Apple 85W MagSafe2 Power Adapter